I know a lot of you out there love the idea of looking good, but feel like you have to spend a lot of money to do so, but that is not the case! I’ll be giving you some tips on how to look good without breaking the bank.
1. First of all, know what works for your body type. Purchase things that flatter and compliment your body. Here’s an example: if you have a bit of a stomach, choose items that won’t accentuate it too much, meaning overly tight fitting pieces. Buying things that are not flattering is just a waste of money, as sometimes we don’t even bother to wear them!
2. Stay clear of trends. Now this is something you’ll have to keep up with as it changes every so often and that, my friend, requires money.
3. Visit stores that have offers and sales. Visit your nearest thrift shops, and you’ll be surprised what you can find there. Get your makeup and beauty items from the drugstore. Chances are you’ll get them at a cheaper price than an actual makeup or beauty shop.
4. Grooming! Take the time out to do your nails and hair. Ladies, it doesn’t hurt to trim your nails and paint them. For the guys, just trimming your nails and keeping them clean is all you need. Washing and combing your hair doesn’t take much either. As for skincare, there are so many things in your fridge and pantry that you can use to take care of your skin.
5. Be confident. Shoulders back, heads up and smile. Nothing says self love and appreciation than being confident, and of course there’s no price tag on that. Love the skin you’re in!
Remember when you look good, you feel good.