I did another summer inspired look and you know i had to incorporate bolds! This time the eyes are quite neutral not natural as some of us sometimes get confused by the two and the lips are a lovely coral.
I attempted to do a cut crease, but i don’t think it even resembled it, haha, i guess more practice for this technique is in order. I am of the belief that as long as you’ve tried something and you gave your best you are a winner, even though it might not have been the result anticipated. Hey i’m going to get better at this cut crease thing, i promise wholeheartedly.
‘Practice makes perfect’
Products used to create look;
1.YSL fusion ink foundation in B70, mixed with Mac fluid fix in nW44, this is such a great combination, i get the desired shade and the finish is beautiful.
2. Mac mineralise skin finish powder in dark deep.
3. LA girl pro concealer for my highlight and Ben Nye banana powder to set the highlight in place. To finish off my highlighting i used this bronzer called Lovie, nothing special.
4. Inglot blusher (no name on the packaging), this is a lovely plum shade with specks of gold in it.
5. Urban Decay setting spray to break down the powdery look.
- Morphe eyeshadow palette in 35N. I used the darkest brown for my crease colour and also the blackest black for instensity.
- Cargo Cosmetics in California Throwback, i used the gold shade for my lids.
- I bought this W7 neon nights eyeshadow palette, thinking it was very good so i tried to place the pink shade in my tear duct and it was so chalky not to mention the pigmentation, it was horrible! So i aborted that!
- For my lashes i used these very cheap lashes i bought from Amazon called ‘Yegz’ they are not bad at all, i must say.
- Nyx lipliner in Cocoa.
- Sleeks lipstick in Flaunt it.
If you’d like to recreate this look please do. Thanks for watching.
With love Shaunz